[gdal-dev] Frank going to Google and it is not mentionned once on the list!

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jul 6 22:08:56 EDT 2011

Sylvain,

Consider it mentioned now!  I had my first day today (lots to take in).

I discussed this on my blog at:

  http://fwarmerdam.blogspot.com/2011/06/joining-google.html

The short summary is that while I intend to remain active working on GDAL
it won't be as much as before, and I won't be available for paid consulting
on GDAL due to the nature of my US work visa.

Best regards,