[gdal-dev] FileGDB OGR driver test

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jul 11 15:30:43 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

Today I am also testing the FileGDB support, and I was surprised to find
that a wiki page in GDAL's 'buildhints' section had not been created, to
record all of this great testing and discussion....so others don't need
to search the mailing list. I have begun the document here, with my
Windows notes: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/FileGDB

Please anyone that has went through testing already please update that
page with your own notes.

(I'd like to see this creating-a-buildhints-page as mandatory for any
new format)

Thanks!

-jeff

--