[gdal-dev] gdalnumeric problems with Python 3.2 Windows 7 64 bit

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:13:08 EDT 2011

Isaac,

I've took a chance to install the numpy-amd64 packages from the site you
mentioned. If the things are going well the tomorrow builds will contain the
numpy enabled gdal win64 packages.

I should however mention that I have some negative experiences with the
numpy enabled GDAL (WIN64) packages since the GDAL python tests were
crashing with this option, when I was trying to include this this last time.
So in case if the tests are not working well, I must revert this addition
and remove numpy from the Win64 setup. (The Win32 GDALpackages already
contain numpy at http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk)

Best regards,

Tamas