[gdal-dev] Cosmo Skymed georreference support

Alex Mantaut alexmantaut at suremptec.com.ar
Thu Jul 14 13:51:46 EDT 2011

Hi all,
        I've created a patch to get georreference and getgeotransform
from COSMO-SKYMED hdf5 files... I created an enhancement ticket with
the patch. The only issue with this patch is that it depends on
another patch in order to work
(http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4121) I've allready created a patch
to solve ticket 4121, and it works properly...

        I'm hoping the patch will be usefull to the project.

        Please feel free to review the patch, every feedback will be welcomed.

The ticket: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4160

Best regards

     Alex Mantaut
SUR Emprendimientos Tecnológicos

Perú 345  Piso 5to Oficina "B" (C1067AAG)
Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel. +54 (11) 4342-2976/84
alexmantaut at suremptec.com.ar
www.suremptec.com