Re: [gdal-dev] NTF/JPEG2000 Question

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Sun Jul 17 18:22:28 EDT 2011

Frank,

I am having a similar problem with a files like that. They are taking more than 3 seconds just to open on gdalinfo or any GDALOpen() call. That wouldn't be a problem except in a case where we are running a large bath process with several gdal_translate runs frequently.

But as far I can tell the GCP are right on the corner pixels, so it would be very fast to interpret it as a GeoTransform matrix. Would that be safe to change the driver's code to do that?

Regards,

Ivan