[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr projecting from postgis to postgis

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 01:08:23 EDT 2011

Bryan,

OGR is reading the layer definition of the source. The problem must be when
reading the features.

Run your commands after setting the environment variable CPL_DEBUG to ON.
Report any new messages.
What is the output of ogrinfo with the options -al and -so on the database?

Chaitanya kumar CH.

+91-9494447584
17.2416N 80.1426E