[gdal-dev] SDE driver: connecting to rasters never returns

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Mon Jun 13 10:38:12 EDT 2011

Hello listers.

So now that OGR connecting is solved by specifying the version name (or maybe by making a readonly connection), I'm stumbling on the same effect when connecting to a raster with gdalinfo or gdal_translate. But there is no option to specify  version or readonly...

My gdalinfo/translate commands never end... they keep going with 0 cpu...

This is the same raster that I used when reporting #2063<http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2063>...

One example command:
gdal_translate -of vrt SDE:server,5151,database,user,pwd,user.MOSAIC_ORTO_10K_IGEOE,RASTER c:\temp\gdalteste.vrt

Anyway I can debug this?

Thanks.
Duarte