[gdal-dev] OpenJPEG2000 issues when reading blocks at a time

Cole, Derek dcole at integrity-apps.com
Tue Jun 14 10:28:27 EDT 2011

I am afraid I won't be able to post a screenshot, or the original image that is causing this issue.

I will also note, occaisionally the image fails to load at all, and I get a dump like this:

ERROR 1: Marker is not compliant with its position

ERROR 1: opj_read_header() failed
ERROR 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset 1, Y offset 0
ERROR 1: GetBlockRef failed at X block offset 1, Y block offset 0
Segmentation Fault

Googling for those error message reveals about 2 results, and this email thread is one of them =\