[gdal-dev] JAXAPalsar 1.0 & 1.1 extended metadata reading support

Rodolfo Bonnin rodolfobonnin at suremptec.com.ar
Fri Jun 17 15:28:23 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I'm just working with some JAXAPalsar images, and I've discovered that
there is no retrieval of the coordinate system metadata retrieval in
the current driver, the driver documentation says georeferencing is
only supported in level 1.5.
Has anyone tried to implement the feature for this lower level? I have
gathered some good information about how this could be done, but in
order to exempt myself to repeat effort, I prefer to consult the list
beforehand.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Ing. Rodolfo Bonnin
SUR Emprendimientos Tecnológicos

Perú 345  Piso 5to Oficina "B" (C1067AAG)
Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel. +54 (11) 4342-2976/84
rodolfobonnin at suremptec.com.ar
www.suremptec.com