[gdal-dev] GDAL Native Libraries 1.4.5b for Linux64 not available

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Jun 29 09:43:11 EDT 2011

Selon andyjc <andyc at comsine.co.uk>:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> What URL did you eventually use to download the GDAL native libraries?  I
> only ask because the java.net website seems to be up the creak, with every
> page reporting:
>
> 10.5.4 503 Service Unavailable
>
> The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary
> overloading or maintenance of the server.... etc
>
> Is there anywhere else they can be downloaded?

Those binaries have not been produced by the GDAL project, but by the Image I/O
Ext project instead. So it's better to ask to them. But I believe the latest
release of Image I/O Ext has upgrade to GDAL 1.7.3, so that might be better
targetting that version instead of the older one that used GDAL 1.4.5 + patches