[gdal-dev] gdal and hdf-eos

Matt Funk mafunk at nmsu.edu
Fri Mar 4 12:31:45 EST 2011

Hi Chaitanya,
no, i didn't build it myself. I simply downloaded the self-installing
package for gdal found at: http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
<http://www.lfd.uci.edu/%7Egohlke/pythonlibs/>
I am a little unfamiliar still with building stuff on windows, so i am
not sure whether it's worth trying to build gdal and the python bindings
from scratch or simply use h4toh5 called from the script.

thanks
matt