[gdal-dev] Setting "INIT_DEST" to nan on windows

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue May 10 05:51:02 EDT 2011

Selon Kyle Shannon <ksshannon at gmail.com>:

> I did have to set the padfNoDataImag array as well, so I am one step
> closer.  My new issue is ownership of my psWarpOptions.  I assume that since
> I create it, and the warp api tutorial implies that is it mine, I destroy it
> with GDALDestroyWarpOptions().  My problem is that AutoCreateWarpedVRT
> appears to be stepping on my warp options when it destroys it's own copy.
>
> I call AutoCreateWarpedVRT() and that function calls
> GDALCloneWarpOptions().  When AutoCreateWarpedVRT destroys the copy it owns,
> it appears to be stepping on my copy, and when I call
> GDALDestroyWarpOptions(), I get a seg fault.  Am I doing something wrong?

Difficult to say without seeing your code. Could you post a small
self-sufficient code snippet that demonstrates your issue ?

By reviewing the code, one potential issue would be if you try to free the
pTransformerArg field by yourself, as it is freed by the destructor of the
VRTWarpedDataset. But if you just use GDALDestroyWarpOptions(), it should work
OK