[gdal-dev] Need some help adding libCurl to GDAL

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun May 22 06:50:23 EDT 2011

On 11-05-19 2:32 PM, Even Rouault wrote:
> Le jeudi 19 mai 2011 10:22:08, Paul Meems a écrit :
>> Hi List,
>>
>> I'm still working on Win7 with VS2008 and I try to add libcurl to GDAL so
>> we can use the new WFS driver.
>> Two days ago I already succeeded in compile just libcurl and add it to
>> GDAL. But then the WFS driver doesn't work with https links.
>>
>> So yesterday I've been trying for almost 10 hours to get libcurl, openssl
>> and libssh to compile together.

I should also note that MS4W includes SSL support, and comes with Apache
configured and ready-to-go pointing to the necessary files.  Some notes
on this exist in the included README:
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL.html#g-certificates-for-https-with-wms-wfs-servers

-jeff

--