[gdal-dev] Read WFS Features

vickarasu victor.aparicio at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 04:36:09 EDT 2011

Hello, this is my first post in the mail list and this is the very first time
I develope with GDAL/OGR libraries...

My problem is that I want to connect to a WFS server in C# and read all the
features of a layer. I can read the WFS DataSource and the layer definition
but when I want to read the layer´s features I get a server error ("Error
returned by server : Received problem 2 in the chunky parser (56)"). This is
the code:

OSGeo.OGR.Driver wfsDriver = Ogr.GetDriverByName("WFS");
OSGeo.OGR.DataSource wfs =
wfsDriver.Open("http://www.idee.es/IDEE-WFS/ogcwebservice?SERVICE=WFS", 0);
OSGeo.OGR.Layer layer = wfs.GetLayerByIndex(1);
layer.ResetReading();
OSGeo.OGR.Feature feature = layer.GetNextFeature();

Any help would be appreciate. Thank you very much in advance.

Víctor