[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr -wrapdateline not working

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri May 27 07:13:34 EDT 2011

Selon Flo Ledermann <ledermann at ims.tuwien.ac.at>:

> Instead I get the identical, unclipped polygon as in the input file.
> What am I doing wrong?

Nothing, I've checked the algorithm w.r.t your input data. The algorithm
currently only deals with geometries overlapping the +180° meridian, not the
-180° one (and even in the in the case of +180°, only in some restricted cases ,
to avoid false positives). Perhaps you could file a ticket in GDAL trac with
your data attached so that I can have a look at this again.