[gdal-dev] Debug/Release configuration on Visual

QUILLET Jean-Charles jean-charles.quillet at alyotech.fr
Thu Nov 3 06:30:36 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm working on an application linked against GDAL on Visual Studio 9. Everything is working fine in release mode. But in debug mode, gdal fails to load the proj4 library and the VRF driver from OGDI. Indeed, these are compiled in release mode.

For proj4, the easy way out would be to link it statically to GDAL, I did not try this but I've found the option in the config file of the compilation. But for OGDI I've completely no idea.

Does anyone has an idea to get out of this issue ? How do you do to debug your application on windows ?
Thanks for any idea/hint,

Jean-Charles