[gdal-dev] autotests for specific formats in autotest/gcore folder???

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Nov 14 16:36:56 EST 2011

Etienne,

This is partly a historical artifact, but it never seemed
worth the disruption to move things around.  Note that
some of these test scripts are primarily intended to test
core capabilities and they just happen to do it with
particular formats.  I think that applies to some of the hfa
and tiff scripts.

Best regards,