[gdal-dev] Re: GDAL GML driver and .xsd schema mapping

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Nov 14 16:46:49 EST 2011

Even Rouault <even.rouault <at> mines-paris.org> writes:

> Jukka,

> Hopefully the following should be enough :
>
> r23378 /trunk/gdal/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/gml/ogrgmldatasource.cpp: GML: add debug
information to know if we use/generate .gfs file while there's a .xsd we ignore

> I'm not sure it is a good idea to make it more verbose than a debug trace.

Thanks, it will be enough for me. I am awaiting samples of other ready defined
Inspire data products, they can be more painful than this authorative units
dataset which has after all rather simple structure.

-Jukka Rahkonen-