[gdal-dev] Re: OGR Driver for Norwegian SOSI standard

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Nov 17 07:37:18 EST 2011

Thomas,

I can see 2 levels of integration :

1) Using FYBA as an external library, and adding the support to link to it in
GDAL makefiles/configure
2) Incorporating FYBA source code directly in GDAL SVN like done for MITAB,
AVCE00, PCIDSK SDK, etc..

Which one are you targetting ?

As I wrote in http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3638#comment:18 , option 2) has
of course a few extra requirements.