Re: [gdal-dev] Re: Resquest for comments (RFC 36)

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Tue Oct 4 06:31:31 EDT 2011

Hi Jukka,

That is a very important concern, you could try the path on your machine so that we can make sure. But I believe that because the functions does not strip the driver name from the oOpenInfo.pszFilename, when it fails and go back to the original code, it will also fails because no driver will recognize a file name like "DRVX:landsatscene.cot". Not even the DRVX driver. In that case GDALOpen will through the same old error.

Regards,

Ivan