[gdal-dev] PostgreSQL problems

David J. Bakeman dbakeman at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 16:57:32 EDT 2011

Even Rouault wrote:
> Le vendredi 14 octobre 2011 21:04:12, David J. Bakeman a écrit :
>
> Try  ogrinfo --debug on  -ro PG:'dbname=mydb'

OK I am totally confused now here is the output:
ogrinfo --debug -ro PG:'dbname=mydb'
INFO: Open of `PG:dbname=mydb'
       using driver `PostgreSQL' successful.

That's all though?  I expected it to give a list of the layers as it
says in the driver docs.

By the way without the --debug it still says FAILURE: and list all of
the drivers????