[gdal-dev] JPIPKAK dataset usage

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 17 01:49:01 EDT 2011

On 11-10-16 06:38 PM, Garrett Potts wrote:
> The driver gets data but it is in the wrong resolution which means I am not
> calling these with the proper request.  I have traced the code but something
> doesn't quite make sense to me.  It appears the R-Level is computed based on
> the input request versus the output width height buffer ratio.  I think
> everything would get cleared up if I could see some example calls using
> above methods in when using the JPIPKAK dataset driver.

Garrett,

Do you get the right results at full resolution?   I would not be
entirely suprised to find that JPIP support for reading from band
overview objects is broken.  Also, are you using quite recent code?
There were some bugs in this at one point that got fixed.  GDAL 1.8.1
or trunk should be fine.