[gdal-dev] CDB?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 17 15:43:36 EDT 2011

Todd,

>From a brief review of the web page it seems CDB is an XML catalog
with references to images and feature data in GeoTIFF, and Shapefile.
Is there important metadata in the CDB catalog needed to fully exploit
the feature and raster data?

I am not aware of anyone working on a CDB driver.

To some extent drivers like the RadarSat 2 (gdal/frmts/rs2) might be
good models for a CDB driver.  The RS2 driver also has an XML file
with references to one or more TIFF files for a product.

Best regards,
Frank