[gdal-dev] GDALWARP Chunk Problem (Tiling Effect)

Heng Feng Heng.Feng at AIRCOMINTERNATIONAL.COM
Thu Sep 1 02:36:53 EDT 2011

Thanks for your prompt reply, Brian.

I did try GDALWARP command on the same height data without the compression option and the tiling effect still exists, but I will try the option "-et 0.0" and let you know it goes.

BR,
Chris

Home: www.aircominternational.com/Home-v2
About Us: www.aircominternational.com/About-Us-v2
Consultancy: www.aircominternational.com/Consultancy-v2
Products: www.aircominternational.com/Products-v2
I-View: www.aircominternational.com/I-VIEW-v2

Disclaimer:
This
e-mail message is confidential and should not be used by, or disclosed to,
anyone except the addressee. If you receive this message in error, please advise
us immediately on +44 (0) 1932 442000. Since e-mail transmission is not secure
or error free, we do not accept responsibility for changes to any e-mail which
occur after it has been sent. Attachments to this e-mail may contain software
viruses which could damage your systems. You should therefore virus-check all
attachments before opening. AIRCOM may monitor incoming and outgoing emails
through its networks and by responding to this email, you consent to such
monitoring. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author only and not of AIRCOM. We do not intend to enter into any legal
commitments or contracts by e-mail. Registered Office: Cassini Court, Randalls Research Park, Randalls
Way, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7TW, UK. AIRCOM International Ltd registered in
England No. 3052022. VAT number 811 5323 68.

Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really
necessary