[gdal-dev] adding georeferencing information

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Thu Sep 22 07:37:50 EDT 2011

Found the answer to this one: use the "listgeo" and "geotifcp" utilities
from the Geotiff library (http://trac.osgeo.org/geotiff/). They are not
included in the gdal utilities, so you need them install them yourself.
There is a debian package for it (geotiff-bin), and I guess there are
binary versions for other distributions. Alternatively, you could use
fwtools or osgeo4w.

Jan