[gdal-dev] PostgreSQL

Andy Colson andy at squeakycode.net
Wed Sep 28 11:09:00 EDT 2011

They use a slightly older version of shapelib that doesnt quite work
with null's.  If I ogr2ogr shapefile -> shapefile (to get it in the
projection I want), then shp2pgsql will fail with fields that are null.

Which, I could to ask them to update, yes.  It was a 50/50.  Ask gdal or
ask postgis.

-Andy