[gdal-dev] OpenJpegDataset IReadBlock question

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Tue Apr 10 12:08:42 EDT 2012

On 10-04-2012 13:14, Robert Zermeno wrote:
> Ladies and Gents,
>
> I have yet to properly configure GDAL to compile with a repository
> OpenJpeg V2, but I wanted to see how GDAL uses openjpeg tile request.
> I created my own project and modified IReadBlock() to be standalone to
> view a tile request.

This is probably not of much help because I did nothing special to build
GDAL with OpenJpeg V2 on Windows using VS2010. I compiled OpenJpeg with
the help of the CMake scripts and than linked as explained on nmake.opt.
I did not do any particular testing, but for example running with this
test file looks fine

C:\programs\GDALtrunk\gdalautotest-1.8.0\gdrivers\data>gdalinfo byte.jp2
Driver: JP2OpenJPEG/JPEG-2000 driver based on OpenJPEG library
Files: byte.jp2
Size is 100, 100
Coordinate System is:
PROJCS["NAD27 / UTM zone 11N",