[gdal-dev] available opensource geoprocessing code based on GDAL

Dmitry Baryshnikov polimax at mail.ru
Thu Apr 19 13:17:05 EDT 2012

19.04.2012 6:28, chenliang wang ???????:
> Thanks a lot . GeoTrellis is real powerful. What a pity that the
> platform I want to buid is just an desktop application without web
> services. I  want to find some geoprocessing scripts including map
> algebra , zonal computation, reclassifity , vector operation and so on
> . After all ,GeoTrellis is real cool!
>
> ? 2012-4-19 10:05, Josh Marcus ??:
>>
>> Hello there,
>>
>> What are you trying to do specifically?  I work on another open
>> source project, GeoTrellis, you might find useful.
>>
>> github.com/azavea/geotrellis <http://github.com/azavea/geotrellis>
>>
>> On Apr 18, 2012 9:57 PM, "chenliang wang" <hi181904665 at msn.com
>> <mailto:hi181904665 at msn.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi,all:
>>     I am going to write a platform to process some geospatial data
>>     based on
>>     GDAL. But I noticed I need to write so many geoprocessing code by
>>     myself. Is there any availabe GDAL geoprocessing codes that is
>>     similar
>>     with ArcGIs geoprocessing tools? Thanks
>>

>>     Chen-Liang Wang
Hi,

I developing wxGIS which includes wxGISTooolbox. I think to create some
similar to ArcToolbox. Now wxGISTooolbox have only a few geoprocessing
tools. As I focused on Linux version there is a lack of time to write
more instruments. Any help is welcome.
wxGIS is desktop application. But geoprocessing can be on server side
(there are some server code in trunk).

Best regards,
     Dmitry