[gdal-dev] ogr_OCI plugin can't find OCI.dll

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at princeton-ma.us
Thu Aug 9 07:17:24 PDT 2012

Hi Paul,

I am not sure I understood the question but what I know is that your PATH variable should have the folder where OCI.DLL is installed. For example:

C:\> echo %PATH%
<some folder here>;C:\Oracle11\product\11.2.0\dbhome_1\bin\oci.dll;<some folder here>

You might *not* have an Oracle client, Instant Client or Server installed on your system.

That could be the problem too.

Regards,

Ivan