[gdal-dev] RPFTOC driver question

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sun Aug 26 00:04:05 PDT 2012

Le dimanche 26 août 2012 08:04:45, Martin Chapman a écrit :
> Yehiyam,
>

> Thanks for that feedback.  I’ll take it out too unless Even has a good
> reason to keep it in there.  I am interested to know what his thought
> process was when he stuck it in and whether he got it out of the
> specification of did it on his own.  Do you guys use a lot of CIB or CADRG
> or both?

When I developed the driver, I've tested it extensively with quite a lot of
CADRG datasets, but I have no access to CIB.

SanityCheckOK() was very usefull when developping the driver, so some of the
checks are not strictly necessary indeed.

Anyway, see http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4791 for my analysis and a fix
that should avoid that kind of annoyance in the future.