[gdal-dev] PDF OGR_LINK_FIELD not known

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Dec 3 02:18:44 PST 2012

Even Rouault <even.rouault <at> mines-paris.org> writes:

> Le dimanche 02 décembre 2012 19:05:09, Jukka Rahkonen a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was testing some new features in PDF driver with GDAL r25277 from
> > gisinternals. JAVASCRIPT_FILE (changeset 25275) works ok but OGR_LINK_FIELD
> > (changeset 25276) gives an error
> > Warning 6: Driver PDF does not support OGR_LINK_FIELD creation option
> >
> > I tried to use it as -co OGR_LINK_FIELD=link
>
> Ah, I see it wasn't declared as a valid creation option (fixed now), but you
> can ignore the warning. The option should work despite the warning.

Yes, it did work. The howto
http://latuviitta.org/documents/Geospatial_PDF_maps_from_OSM_with_GDAL.pdf
and sample map
http://latuviitta.org/documents/Advanced_geospatial_PDF_made_with_GDAL.pdf
are updated to demonstrate also the usage of JAVASCRIPT_FILE, EXTRA_IMAGES with
link URL, and OGR_LINK_FIELD. I guess that the links will be heavily utilized in
the FOSS4G 2013 conference map (hint).

-Jukka-