[gdal-dev] WFS DefaultSRS OtherSRS

xavier lhomme lhomme.xavier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 01:01:08 PST 2012

Hi
 I added this option &SRSNAME=urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG:6.9:4326 to the WFS
connexion string on my datasource and it works.
 but I tried on another datasource and the connexion failed with this
option. (whereas it works if you do not put the option at the end of the
connexion string);

 I checked the GetCapabilities and I found that the datasource has some
layers with null extent (case)::

- <wfs:FeatureType>

  <wfs:Name>BigMap:AquedctP</wfs:Name>

  <wfs:Title>AquedctP</wfs:Title>

  <wfs:DefaultSRS>urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG:6.9:4326</wfs:DefaultSRS>

- <wfs:OutputFormats>

  <wfs:Format>text/xml;
subType=gml/3.1.1/profiles/gmlsf/1.0.0/0</wfs:Format>

  </wfs:OutputFormats>

- <ows:WGS84BoundingBox>

  <ows:LowerCorner>NaN NaN</ows:LowerCorner>

  <ows:UpperCorner>NaN NaN</ows:UpperCorner>

  </ows:WGS84BoundingBox>

  </wfs:FeatureType>