[gdal-dev] Gdal 1.9.2 : Which version of Gdal postgis driver?

laurent celati lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Sun Dec 9 09:43:31 PST 2012

Dear Jeff,

Sorry if my last post was not clear. Up to this summer, i noticed problems
with the gdal postgis driver (display slowness). Fortunalty, our dear Jorge
Averalo has brought several sigificant updates at the end of August . Please
read this following web page deals with these updates.

 http://libregis.org/2012/08/25/updating-gdal-postgis-raster-driver/

I would know if the last version of gdal releases in october (1.9.2) take
into considerations these updates.

Thank you.

Regards.