[gdal-dev] image Compilation of Qgis 1.8 with gdal svn (Windows7_64bits)

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Mon Dec 17 13:33:38 PST 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. For information, The currently qgis version has
been installed
via OSGeo4W_install (advanced install).

1.Ok i installed the "Dependency Walker"
2.I loaded in the Dependency walker the qgis.exe located in
C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis\bin. I
have a few error messages when i load the file. Please find in attachment
the SS
representing the interface & error messages.As you know  this qgis version
has been
installed via OSGeo4W_install (advanced install). If this method of
installation may
explain those error meessages, i can uninstall it & install again qgis this
time with the
classic install (binaries) way if it's necessary...?
3. I found the nmake.opt at C:\OSGeo4W\usr\src\src\gdal-1.9.2. I send you by
attachment
this file. Sorry but i have a doubt regarding the edition of the file. Could
you give me
details regarding this step please?

Thank you to throw light for me.
Regards.