[gdal-dev] Web site downtime

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Feb 1 20:22:21 EST 2012

Folks,

The OSGeo ProjectsVM is down while we upgrade the OS (an upgrade
that has encountered some issues).  While this is being resolved the
hosted sites including gdal.org, mapserver.org, grass.org will be down.

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/ProjectsVM

Downtime could potentially be in the hours or even a day or two.  I won't
announce when things are back but you can always try.  Note that Trac
for bug reporting, and subversion are not down.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  And damn Debian major OS version
in-place upgrades. :-)