[gdal-dev] Motion: Authorize Islandwood Funding for Brian Case

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Feb 7 16:34:50 EST 2012

Hi GDAL PSC,

The Seattle Sprint has a surplus this year and is offering the
participants three options to deal with part of the surplus. I am
emailing to ask what the PSC wants to do with respect to the
registration paid by GDAL for Brian Case.

The options are:

1- Take a reimbursement of 100-150$ (that would go back to GDAL's budget)

2- Leave it to 2012: Turn down the reimbursement and let your share of
the surplus be split between the other sprinters from this year who
choose to take the reimbursement

3- Leave it to 2013: Turn down the reimbursement and leave your share as
part of the surplus that will be passed to the 2013 sprint in Boston

Any preference? I would be leaning towards #3...

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/