[gdal-dev] undefined symbol error

Jerl Simpson jsimpson at wxtrends.com
Thu Feb 23 13:18:00 EST 2012

Hi Frank:

Thank you for the info.  Someone in the IRC channel suggested it might be a
PROJ.4 issues as well.  I updated PROJ.4 but didn't look for older
libraries.
Once this compile finishes, I'll take a look.

OH I bet the --with-static-proj4 is the issue.  It works find in build
directory with only the default options.

Thanks!!

Jerl

--
This communication is privileged and may contain confidential information.
 It's intended only for the use of the person or entity named above. If you