[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 1.9.0RC1 as GDAL 1.9.0 Final

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 17:23:53 EST 2012

William,

I have created the following ticket, please add any information there,
especially the patch to configure. I will see how to resolve that
issue on linux also.

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4424

The CF compliance checks (in netcdf_cf.py) can be skipped safely and
are optional, no need to install the cfchecker.  The important tests
are in netcdf.py which deal with netcdf-4.

thanks,
Etienne