[gdal-dev] Problem w\images with one raster band

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 04:30:56 EST 2012

On 01/11/2012 10:11 AM, Timur Chabayev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to use GDAL in my program to open raster images (MFC), but I have one problem - when I try to open images with one raster band, these image are drawn gray (or, in few cases, almost black). I' ve looked for a solution, but haven't found any.

Timur,

Would you elaborate more on how your program uses GDAL to open raster
datasets? How do you control the visualization? I use GDAL in my program
(Geoinformatica) to open raster datasets and it works fine - I make each
band a separate layer and each layer has its own visualization control
(grayscale, color table, ...).

Best regards,

Ari