[gdal-dev] MapInfo TAB with WindowsLatin1 into Spatialite

Dan Putler dan.putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Thu Jan 19 10:27:13 EST 2012

Hi Jukka,

I think you need to get it to a text form, which GML does. However,
rather than hand edit the file, I would run it through recode to convert
the character encoding. It would be faster, and not be as error prone as
doing by hand. The link to the recode product is:
http://recode.progiciels-bpi.ca/index.html

Dan