[gdal-dev] gdalwarp makes landcover files blocky when shrinking pixel size

John Twilley mathuin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:00:55 EST 2012

I've never seen gdaladdo -- neat command!  Alas, the overviews are the
wrong way 'round -- I don't need to zoom out, I need to zoom in.
gdaladdo doesn't handle fractional scale values well, so I can't make
something bigger out of something smaller like I can with gdalwarp.

Jack.
--
mathuin at gmail dot com