[gdal-dev] Some tables from mdb not exported to PostGIS

jjap sabjap at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:50:48 EST 2012

Greetings,
ogr2ogr has allowed me to successfully convert an ESRI personnal geodatabase
from a Windows XP computer to an Ubuntu server 11.04 running PostGIS 1.5
with proper encoding . The tables containing the blob/shapefiles all made it
but not the others. Am I right to presume I'll have to migrate those other
tables by hand and rebuild references?
Am I missing some options which would have allowed me to do it in one fell
swoop? Any hints appreciated.