[gdal-dev] Label from OGR Style in a VRT output over a tiff in a geospatial PDF

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jul 9 16:10:04 PDT 2012

It seems that there are other features from http://www.gdal.org/ogr/ogr_feature_style.html that don't work (e.g. offsetting a label from the label point, using the pre-defined pen styles).  Is everything supposedly implemented and the ones I've found were accidentally missed?  Or is it still a work in progress (i.e should I file a bug with the style elements I can't get to work in my PDF tests, or wait for awhile)?