[gdal-dev] Ogr to access MSSQL DB

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 07:15:19 PDT 2012

It is required with the current ogr driver, however we could implement some
support to eliminate. This table is anyway included in the simple features
specification for databases standard.
If you create the layers by using ogr (ie. by using ogr2ogr command line
tool) the metadata tables are also created if necessary.

Best regards,

Tamas