[gdal-dev] New OGR driver to read OpenStreetMap .osm / .pbf files

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Jul 19 01:08:14 PDT 2012

> Amenity is included in my osmconf.ini and it can be used inside -sql.
> However, your example gives me this
>
> ERROR 1: 'amenity' not recognised as an available field.
> FAILURE: SetAttributeFilter(amenity='toilets') failed.

Hum, I think I know what's wrong. I see that, even if a subset of layers is
specified, the attribute filter is applied on all layers, so I suppose that one
of the lines, polygons or multipolygons layers has no amenity field, right ? You
could workaround the error by editing osmconf.ini to add that field in all layer
definitions. But this should be fixed : would you mind opening a ticket about
that ? Thanks