[gdal-dev] [*** YES ! ***] Re: Can OGR WFS driver take advantage of WFS Server streaming?

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Jun 1 12:39:49 PDT 2012

Le vendredi 01 juin 2012 21:12:06, Yingqi Tang a écrit :
> Hi Even,
>
> Any chance this new /viscurl_stream/ included in future release of official
> gdal/ogr?

When I write publicly that something is implemented, it is not just for my own
sole pleasure, but it means that it is in the trunk for everybody's
consumption ;-) So yes, it will be in GDAL 2.0, and you can already test it if
you compile your own GDAL from svn trunk, or if you use one of the daily
builds for Windows available at http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/ (one of the
ones marked "-development")