[gdal-dev] GDAL GeoTiff tegs problem

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 07:08:47 PDT 2012

To make sure it's recognized as WGS84 datum/spheroid you should use

SetWellKnownGeogCS("WGS84") instead of SetGeogCS(...), and no need for
convertToRadians

Also, the arguments to SetGeogCS() are probably optional in your case

This might solve this problem and the other one you sent in another email.

Etienne