[gdal-dev] Possibility to add a MorphFromESRI-like feature to gdalwarp ?

Matthieu Rigal rigal at rapideye.net
Fri Jun 29 03:09:17 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

When asking gdalwarp to warp from a WKT projection generated by ESRI, it
will fail when attempting to convert it to Proj4 (ex: Lambert_Conform_Conic
projections).

Wouldn't it be possible to integrate some check/transformation like the one
done in Python here :
http://nullege.com/codes/search/osgeo.osr.SpatialReference.MorphFromESRI

Sorry, I am not a C++ dev and I won't be able to contribute...

Regards,
Matthieu

--
RapidEye AG
Molkenmarkt 30

Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/rapideye_global

Head Office/Sitz der Gesellschaft: Brandenburg an der Havel
Management Board/Vorstand: Ryan Johnson
Chairman of Supervisory Board/Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Robert
Johnson
Commercial Register/Handelsregister Potsdam HRB 24742 P
Tax Number/Steuernummer: 048/100/00320
VAT-Ident-Number/Ust.-ID: DE 815303842
DIN EN ISO 9001 certified