[gdal-dev] Possibility to add a MorphFromESRI-like feature to gdalwarp ?

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 07:08:41 PDT 2012

It's a shame that it's not done automatically, but it's hard to
differentiate ESRI WKT definitions from OGC ones without searching all
parameters for known ESRI keywords.

However, if the WKT is inside a .prj file (as part of a shapefile), I
think the OGR Shapefile driver does do the morphFromESRI automatically