[gdal-dev] Re: PDF selective layer sample wanted

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Mon Mar 5 13:11:57 EST 2012

>Hi,

>I did mean that with "contains vector graphics" and "zoom in and enjoy".

>-Jukka-

Does that also mean extract vector layers from a geopdf and save out as
shapefile ?  For those of us trying to translate government-distributed
data into something useable....

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.